:sad: HELP NEED HELLP ASAP

datbxtank

MY PUFFER ISNT LOOKING TO GOOD I HAVE TO PICS HERE .....I CHECKED THE WATER EVERYTHING IS GOOD . now that im looking at him is eyes are getting cloudy and he is getting black
lastweeks pics

today's pics

drago

do u have any other fish in there?? what kind?? because it could be brought on by stress or somtimes fish get blotchy when they are stressed

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Is this a new fish? If so, it may be a preclude to ich....two cloudy eyes that are not puffed, usally signals the onset of ich in additions to the tank.

lion_crazz

-Is this a new fish? If so, how did you acclimate him?
-Is any of the other fish picking on him? Undulated triggers should not really be kept with any other fish.
-Can you post the water levels? (nitrates, pH, kH, salinity, and temp)?
-Do you have live rock in the tank? Any inverts?

datbxtank

To tell u the truth i must have gottin a punk udalated trigger. Thw only time he comes out is to eat. He never bother the other fish the panther grouper runs him back in the rocks.
Yes i have live rocks i have a two mexican snails and a turbo snail. I check the water everything is fine. I had him for two weeks now. temp is about 77

lion_crazz

Alright, but if you can't post water levels for me, it is hard for me to tell you a plan of action to take. I need to know what your pH, kH, salinity, nitrates, and temp are so that we can figure out how to treat the fish the right way.