sad sad sad

michaeltx

In Little Rock a guy with a beef with the US military GUNNED down two recent boot camp grads that were in town to help with recruiting efforts here in the state.
One is in critical care with 60% chance of recovery and the other passed at the hospital.
The guy that did the shooting was a covert to islam and didnt like the way the military was run. They think it was an isolated incident and not a larger threat and that he acted alone at this time.
Its ridiculous that in todays world with everything else that is going on in the world that someone can be this COLD and heartless.
My heart goes out to the families of those 2 soldiers and anyone else that has lost a loved one in this crazy world we call home.
Mike

reefraff

I hope the media is as anxious to report on this swine's motivation as they were with the guy who took out Tiller.
Sad indeed.

michaeltx

I know this is old but the guy that done this was found to be mentally capable of standing trial and was found GUILTY on all charges I can not remember all the charges though.
when I find out a little more I will post it up.
at least they found him guilty and not mentally unfit to stand trial. Thats what they were trying to do in the first place.
Mike

michaeltx

O he is I cant remember exactly what the sentence was but he will never get out something like to 90 year sentences without the chance of parole and they are not together as in at 90 he gets out its more like 180 years no chance of parole. I will see what I can find tomorrow on it.
Mike

S

siptang

He should be tortured and killed slowly.. I'm sorry that I sound very cruel but I'm a firm believer that if you do things like this, you should be thoroughly punished. AC? good food? What right does he have? Tell people in middle east to feed him. I hate the fact that my tax money is keeping this fool in comfort...

ironeagle2006

Keelhaul his butt done the length of an Nimtz class Aircraft Carrier. The throw the remoians into the Arresting Engine of the Aircraft Carrier.

slice

Feed him pork for a week and tell him its chicken. Then tell him the truth.
Paint an arrow on the floor in the direction of Mecca...incorrectly.
Play on every fear and phobia he has.....then kill him.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiefers http:///t/359259/sad-sad-sad#post_3409353
Dang......... remind me to never piss ya'll off eh?
The man killed innocent people...he didn't just "piss" them off. That title is for those who cut us off in traffic or give us bad advice on a SWF forum....The thoughts of torture are reserved for the deserving

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/359259/sad-sad-sad#post_3409370
The man killed innocent people...he didn't just "piss" them off. That title is for those who cut us off in traffic or give us bad advice on a SWF forum....The thoughts of torture are reserved for the deserving
oh..... I totally agree.

S

siptang

woo~ flower joined in.
He's definitely EVIL!!!
I completely agree with all the jokes aside.

ironeagle2006

My other thought was shove him into a 645F series Engine then Slam it into Notch 8 for an Hour then piour out what was Left. Flower that is what was in the F40PH's that pulled the Coaches you cleaned all thoses years. Wonder how he would feel when thpose Counterweiights made Mincemeat of him. Especially when the Crankcase is filled with Bacon Grease.

reefraff

Political correctness is killing our society. I think we should go back to the electric chair or hangings and televise executions on CSPAN. Perhaps when these scumbags see what is in their future they will think before they act.