Sad Story

xtremenemo

I just got my 180 up and running for about 2 1/2 months and I go to school in Kalamazoo, Michigan and my mom got sick and I have to go home for good to take care of her. I just got the tank and everything, I even bought pc lights that I still am waiting for delivery that I will have to sell when they come in. I am looking for any money that you can give me cause I am moving out within 1 1/2 months. thanks guys.
180 g tank (not drilled 2x2x6) $200.00
JBO 4X55watt pc lights not opened $100.00
Live figi rock over 50lbs ( 3bux/lbs) $150.00
2 dual u shaped siphon overflows $40.00 each
Nautalis TE skimmer w/ rio 2100 $100.00
Base rock (40lbs) $20.00
Hand made Stand Free with Tank
Rio h20 $30.00
85g sump $40.00
live sand $20.00
Fish: $10.00 for each
lunar wrasse damsel is free w/ fish purchase
med. dog face puffer
baby sfe
blue damsel
niger trigger
huma huma trigger
med. engineer goby
plants or aglea from a refugium
I will NOT ship any live goods because it would just cost too much. I live in Kalamazoo, Michigan 49006
I will prob. pay for shipping
I will take best offer
email j2misiul@unix.cc.wmich.edu
god bless and thanks

razoreqx

Originally posted by Xtremenemo
I
180 g tank (not drilled 2x2x6) $200.00
JBO 4X55watt pc lights not opened $100.00
2 dual u shaped siphon overflows $40.00 each
Nautalis TE skimmer w/ rio 2100 $100.00
Hand made Stand Free with Tank
Rio h20 $30.00
85g sump $40.00

I will take all of this. kesselj@greenapple.com

jc74

If you're going to pay for shipping, you may as well give the stuff away. The tank alone will cost well over $100 to ship. I sell things on ---- and had a box much smaller than your tank, and I had to ship it via a private logistics company which came to over $150. UPS, USPS, and I believe FedEx won't handle anything that big.

cincijoe

I would be interested in all of it....I live in Cincinnati and can pick it up.....Please let me know if it's still available...jdigiorgio@yahoo.com

badasstang

I live in Grand Rapids, and go to Kalamazoo quite often. I would be very interested in the tank, stand, sand, and rock...give me a price, and I am on my way!

xtremenemo

I am going to sell the fish back because i dont think anyone can really take the fish off my hands. I am going to sell the tank to who ever can come and pick it up. the lights are back in detroit cause they could only ship to my main house. thanks

xtremenemo

i just got rid of the fish and now i am waiting for someone to come and get it. Ill sell everything for $500.00. I can get stuff to pack it up also if you bring a big enough truck(uhaul).

xtremenemo

I am still looking for someone to buy it all at once. if no one wants it then i guess i will have to part it out. I am moving the live rock out and taking it down tomorrow.

xtremenemo

everything will be in pieces this weekend so if anyone does not want the whole thing for 500 then i guess i will sell it to the first person.

stacey

Originally posted by RazorEQX
i am very interested in all your things i am willing to drive to pick up .i am very sorry to here about your mom ,but it is a very noble thing u r doing i'm sure she is very greatful.if u do sale any fish could u please try to safe the puffer for me
thanks
stacey skystalkerc34@aol.com or you can call me at (260)868-9179