sad to say all must go in Wichita, KS

cboyfan2020

hooked---I didnt find that other turbo until today. He was on the bottom of one of the back rocks. Also found that other scarlet crammed up in a hole. I also found a peppermint shrimp that was HUGE. I thought they all perished long ago but I guess not. Glad most everything survived the journey and happy b-day.
ricordia is sold to Dvskin
tgreene---I will email him and have him email me just to make sure contact is made.

dockery07

cboy-
Everything made the trip and I am happy to say they are all in their new home. Soon to be moving to the big tank in 6 months or so.
Thanks

cboyfan2020

Glad to hear it. Keep me updated on how they do. Sorry again for the "situation" this morning but as I have come to learn in the past.....lifes a b!@#$ sometimes. Good luck on the transfer. I am just glad they arent going to the store but to somebody who will treat them right and appreciate them. Thanks again.:D

cboyfan2020

no prob....thanks for hooking me up with him.
Everybody....everything is sold unless you want some decorative corals. Thanks to everyone for their interest and purchases. Me and my spawn appreciate it.:D

clownfish2

cboy, First and foremost thank you for going out of your way to strike up this deal. Thats what is great about this forum. It just seems to me like just about everyone on here is like having one big family. I also want to thank tgreene for thinking about his fellow saltwater addicts. I can tell you guys one thing this saltwater is an addiction. Until next time, God bless:)

overanalyzer

hey Cboy - bummer you are tearing everything down - one bit of advice on the whole kid thing .... my girls both sat there in front of my tank and where mesmerized. I had FW setups - stuff thaqt moved - etc. Kids love it - especially when they can't move much!!

cboyfan2020

I am HOPEFULLY getting ready to get into the police academy by december so I should be ok as far as money goes since I am saving now but once my finances stable out I will definately start another tank. It will keep us BOTH mesmerized. Still have that new 120 and 40 breeder sitting in my room. Never touched water yet and I hope I can hang on to them so I can have those to start with. Should be alot cheaper and fun this time since I half way know what I am doing.;)

cboyfan2020

thanks overanalyzer....I will def. post some pics. I am nervous/excited/and scared all bundled up into one. Mostly excited though.
Flame angel......everything is gone. sorry.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by cboyfan2020
thanks overanalyzer....I will def. post some pics. I am nervous/excited/and scared all bundled up into one. Mostly excited though.

yeah I know what you mean - feltthe same way - both times!!

birdy

Is the skimmer still available?
And just so you know, things will all work out, I was suprised by my pregnancy (and when I found out it was twins I nearly went into post tramatic shock syndrom) and after the initial shock is over it is exciting, my kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me and my husband, yes money is tight but you find ways of making things work.

cboyfan2020

LOL....I keep having this feeling/fear that is is twins but it probably isnt. I know it will work out...just trying to make it as easy as possible.
Everything including skimmer is gone. Sorry.

hey man, I know what you are going through..........I have 4 of them, 1,9,10,&13..........What are you doing tomorrow? I'd like to come see what you still have left.

oh, here is a pic of the little one......just turned 1.....let me know if you need anything....I think we have lots of stuff that she has outgrew, but I'll have to ask the wife about that though.

cboyfan2020

she is cute. I dont really have anything left except for the tank and stand but I havent got around to cleaning it up yet. Thanks for the offer. Her family has babies coming out the cracks in the wall so we should have plenty of hand me downs but I'll keep you in mind.:D