Sad....

brewski4u1

well theres big ales down here in south fl! and tehre shark tank is awsome! i dont think the tank is 2 small or over crowed! they have 2 nurse 2 black tips 2 white tips 7ft green moray eel and lot of other smaller fish! tank always look good! here are some pics! the tank is 5000gallon a circular!
they scuba dive in it to clean it w/ a toilet bowl cleaner lol!
maybe that store is sclackin a bit but the one here is pretty good!
*edit sorry mods i had a link to the store's tour! hopefully those links are ok there just pics!! if not just remove them and sorry!
mod edit= sorry but those were to an online store and are not allowed.

j.p

Originally Posted by Brewski4u1
http:///forum/post/2534465
well theres big ales down here in south fl! and tehre shark tank is awsome! i dont think the tank is 2 small or over crowed! they have 2 nurse 2 black tips 2 white tips 7ft green moray eel and lot of other smaller fish! tank always look good! here are some pics! the tank is 5000gallon a circular!
they scuba dive in it to clean it w/ a toilet bowl cleaner lol!
maybe that store is sclackin a bit but the one here is pretty good!
*edit sorry mods i had a link to the store's tour! hopefully those links are ok there just pics!! if not just remove them and sorry!
where is that?!?!
i wanna go there

brewski4u1

just to tease you guys a little i went to the store yesterday just to walk around its so awsome! and o yea took lots of pics! i'll post them up tonight once i scale everything down ! pics arent the best but they get the point across! i'll be starting a new thread! i'll post the link to it in here!

PS lots of pics! lol lots!