sailfin tang

chandler04

Marks, PLEASE stop acting like a moderator. Yer always making these annyoing comments to people, I always see em. "you post too much". "stop copying posts". "Stay with one thread". Just cut it out PLEASE. Try to be helpful???
Anyways, nice fish. Although they ARE pretty, they are pretty much one of the largest species of tang, "Sailfin" tang, for a reason, lol. It will become roughly the size of a medium dinner plate given a full life span. You will definitely need a much bigger tank. BUT, i see that you have plenty of coralline growth so the tank seems to be healthy. Give a couple months, then get a larger tank, or trade in the fish. Also, plenty of algae. Did u name it?

chandler04

You probably consider yerself a lot of things, but rarely have I seen you help people. Usually just trying to act a s a moderator or telling people that wat they are doing is worng, or just generally putting people down. Maybe 10 posts were helpful. But that is a rarity.

killafins

Now now children, why do'nt we swap e-mails and send viruses to eachother like normal people and keep the argument out of swf.com:thinking:

chandler04

Im not a computer nerd, so i cant do the virus thing... Hey killaifns, where do u live? Im in fairfield.

lionfish12

Hey!, mightyoxjuice... Im from LIMA, OHIO! I just wanted to know your name and if you go to school, then what school. Also what lfs do you go too?
Im so happy, i thought no one was from lima, ohio but me.

flatzboy

Originally posted by MarksMagic
the joys i would have as a moderator:thinking:
how is telln people not to double post acting like a mod? just trying to help the board flow better. i never said any one posts too much....although u do.....
i consider myself more helpful than u:)

Your wrong!! Chandler gives way better advice then I've seen you give. I know he has helped me out a ton. Chandler is wright your acting like a moderator. If a moderator thinks someone is posting to much about the same thing then they will say so.