Saints at Colts......

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by kclester
wow i guess i ate my own words huh....amazing it was like the saints defense stayed in the locker room after halftime and the colts defense showed up.....wow o well looking forward to sunday so my chargers can get those bears

kclester

lol cool pic i still think my chargers are gunna get tha bears tho....but then again i was wrong about the saints lol

veni vidi vici

lol cool pic i still think my chargers are gunna get tha bears tho....but then again i was wrong about the saints lol
Heheh so was i

kclester

by the way veni thanks for all the help with my tankl i got it set up now and its currently cycleing.....i went threw my trite and trate spike last night

veni vidi vici

by the way veni thanks for all the help with my tankl i got it set up now and its currently cycleing.....i went threw my trite and trate spike last night

Sweet.....soon the fun begins."Filling the bad boy up with stuff"
Im still messing with my aquascaping and im having a blast.I think i haveit how i want it now just need one more piece of LR to complete it,maybr two.I still wish i would have drilled my tank though.But then again i have a 180 or 210 in the works as soon as i decide what one i want lol

veni vidi vici

Have anyidea on what your gonna put in there yet?
Opps getting off TX Reefs thread topic

mike22cha

Wow great game. It wasn't as high scoring as people said it'd be. At least not for the Saints! CHARGERS ARE GOING TO WIN!

tx reef

Here is something I copied from the forum at colts.com.........
Humility : Hilarity : Heartbreak The Jason David Story

[hr]
An excerpt from a chapter in his new book:
"It was probably the most anticipated game of my career, next to the Superbowl. I was heading back to Indianapolis to play against the team that handed me a Superbowl ring, the Colts. I was most excited walking into the dome. I got a very good reception from the crowd. The Colts got the ball first, and we forced them to punt. So, there I was, sitting on the sidelines thinking, 'Wow, we contained the Colts on one series!' Unfortunately Mare missed our chance to score, so the Colts got the ball back.
Marvin got behind me and burnt me crispier than Mama David's Old Fashioned Bacon. He toasted me, and I mean bad. I was ashamed, but then I kind of put my chin up, and said 'Ya know, this isn't so bad, I mean, Marvin is one of the best wide outs in the game.' So, on I went, determined to stop this, and then, it happened, the BIGGEST play of my little known career.
Peyton had hit Reggie on an in-route, and there I was, all 4'11 98 lbs of me, and I knew I had to take action. So after Reggie turned upfield, I yelled, 'Reggie! Your shoe is untied!' As soon as he looked down, I punched the ball out of his arms, scooped it up, and scurried 55 yards to the hizzle. Most will say that was dirty of me to do that to Reggie, but I am a thug, its what I does. Of course, then bad things started to happen.
I knew after the first touchdown I got burnt on, that this was happening because I didn't wear my 'Little man : Big Heart' t-shirt under my uniform like I usually do. Then in the third quarter, Reggie got behind me, and I mean WAY behind me, and I got burnt for a second touchdown. It only put us down by 7, but I knew that if I wanted to save this team, I was gonna have to put some plays together, and quick. I went to the sidelines, and the guys were like, 'Come on Scraps, your giving them away.' I started to pee a little, and they kind of laid off. They could tell that I was upset, I mean, I have been burned before, but never to this caliber, and never on a national stage like this. I was exposed, and whole country could see who I really was. It was humiliating. But I kind of thought to myself, 'I can turn it around, we can still do this.'
In the fourth quarter, we were down by 17 points. It was going to be hard, but its not unheard of. Well, we ended up punting the ball to Peyton and Co. which set them up with pretty good field position. Next thing I know, while I am trying to get my nails polished, Peyton lobs one up for Reggie and he is 15 yards in front of me, and they score a touchdown. Coach Payton was furious. He was screaming at me so loud, the fans could here it in the upper deck, so I started to cry, and I cried the rest of the game. On the bus ride home, I was informed that I would never start a game again, I was depressed, and burnt so bad I will be picking off black char for weeks, but I will continue on. I will correct my mistakes. And next time I play against the Colts, I am not gonna hand them three touchdowns. Maybe two, but NOT three."
Pretty good book everyone, its worth a read...
In bookstores NOW!

I thought this was hilarious....

ruaround

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici

dude... wake up they still havent won super bowl XLI... it wasnt a nightmare it really happened...

great first half... pathetic display by the saints in the second half... PWND!!!

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by ruaround
dude... wake up they still havent won super bowl XLI... it wasnt a nightmare it really happened...

great first half... pathetic display by the saints in the second half... PWND!!!

Heheh did some one say AINTs i couldnt tell the words must have been muffled through the paper bag.lol