Sale

matro

Hey Dobelady, sorry about not getting back to you on lights. I have a trip planned to the keys this week, and as you can guess, it's getting pretty hectic. I'm not sure, so if someone puts up money, go for it.
-Matt

dobelady

not sure I would be going to the keyes with all the hurricanes!!! No biggy on the lights I think I will be putting them on ----. I should be able to get alot for the fixture.

dobelady

anthelia $5-20
pink star polyps 2" patch plus $20
carpet mushroom anthelia and 1-2 orange zoos $20
small rock of various sizes and types green striped shrooms $15
small purple puffy mushroom on rock $5
lose shrooms unmounted $3 ea red blue and green
finger leather frags $5 ea two available
huge lose green stripe shroom $10
frag of yelllow polyzoos and anthelia $15
quarter size bubble quarter larger when extended $25
long tentacle anemone $40

dobelady

base rock live $3/#
no fish or inverts other than LTA $40
equipment that is left is a 55 gallon tank stand and live sand pick up preferably in Raleigh NC or St Louis Mo or anywhere in between we can meet up $100
mh/vho light strip 48" $300

chazz66

Originally posted by dobelady
yep got it they will go out tom usps priority mail i will send you a tracking number once i get it thanks

E-mail me at beanr@charter.net with tracking number. Thanks

katara

Subj: Re: frags
Date: 9/9/2004 11:43:29 PM Pacific Standard Time
To: KataraXXXXXXXX
Received from Internet: click here for more information
Priority would reach me in 2 days. Just let me know what you have to frag. As my stuff gets larger I can return the favor. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 months and my tank crashed so I have just gotten to the point where I can restock but since I am out of work can't afford the LFS prices. Catch 22 ya know. Thanks for the offer to help.
KataraXXXXXXXX
Hi..
Well, I wouldn't mind sending you frags but I don't think priority mail would make it all the way to you in a day or two and overnight costs wouldnt be worth it for a frag of zoa's and a couple stalks of Kenya.I'll be getting some new corals in the next week so maybe once I can frag a few more things,it'll be worth the overnight shipping.
Gina
Why are you asking for/accepting frags if you have these that you posted to sell???

dobelady

I need things that are different in my tank. I plenty of shrooms and anthelia but alot of people don't want to trade for the plain stuff.

dobelady

I have two carpet mushrooms, one rock with misc shrooms on it from eraser head size to quarter size 4+, some anthelia, couple lose striped shrooms.

dobelady

you can contact me directly for more info may consider trades looking for a larger tank prefer 6 foot long but may consider 7,8 foot to get 200+ gallons don't necessarily need stand either prefer acryllic. Will also consider frags/colonies
kkh_b@charter.net