Salifert Magnesium Test Help!!!

black cobra

Ok I have been having a problem with my Magnesium being low (660) and I have people telling me I am reading/doing the test wrong and there's no way it could be that low, etc..... so I am going to try and explain what it is I am doing and please tell me if this is correct...... please

I start out drawing my 2mL of water and adding the chemicals. I then use my 1mL suringe and begin adding a drop 1 at a time till the fusia colored water turns to either blue or gray (whichever comes first).
I look to see where the last part of the black tip plunger part is and it tells me it's on 0.56mL which equals 660 on Saliferts Chart.
I do belive it is probably right because my Torch Coral died within 1 week. My Mushrooms are not healthy at all looking, and my GSP's have yet to even open up since I got them over a week ago.
Yes I do use Instant Ocean Salt and I may have gotten a bad batch? My Calcium is extremely low as well and I cannot raise it due to the fact that my Mag. is so low.
My Alkalinity is 7.6dKH which is normal. My Salinity is 1.025.
With the exception of these two tests, everything else is spot on now. I am in my 7th week. My tank is a 72G with a 20 Gallon Sump/Fuge.
I have been dosing all damn week Liquid Mag well over the recommended dosage levels to try and bring it up and it hasn't budged from 660.
I'd like to take my water to get it tested but I have zero time during the week and there closed when I get off work. I will try this weekend if I cant figure this out.
I am planning to do a 10% water change this weekend with some different Salt.... Maybe Oceanic or Tropic Marine?
I am at my god damn witts end with this and I am frustrated beyond belief. Its no longer fun for me right now and I dont want this to make me give up the hobby but come the hell on already