Sallylightfoot in a reef

fedukeford

some are , some arnt, after haveing my sally in my reef for 6+ months with no problems she got a taste for corals
now i have to find out some way to get it out....

teviesfish

i just got one.. small still and its been around my corals but not to much and i havent seen any thing eating them at all. IF she does get bi&%$y and start the buffet of my $700.00 worth of corals she is O U T that is OUT!!! already showed her the plan of action.. LONG PINCHING TONGS BABY SO BEHAVE!!!

hemicj

im pretty sure there ok i havnt had problems. and my lfs has one in his show tank thats like 8-9inches big (with legs) and he has no problems. i will say they can knock unglued corals over. great for algea control

dragonboy

I never had any problems with them but they do at times craw on corals but most of the time their just eatting algae.

S

slayer

i've never had a problem with mine yet but i would hate to have to remove her cuz they're fast

saltn00b

i have no problems with mine, but they have been known to eat small fish when they get large enough

sea slug

when they get big they might start eating things AKA:
ornamental shrimp, coral, little sleeping fishies...etc

dragonboy

I have more of a problem with my emerald crab than my sally lightfoot it starting to pick on my xenia corals.