Saltwater Fish Store Equipment For Sale

C

cjphoto

:happyfish Remaining equipment contents of closed saltwater reef store in Central Illinois available for immediate liquidation. Less than 1 year old. Includes 4 rows of double-sided, triple tiered plexi display tanks in 8' sections (24' each row, four rows), four sumps, 2 UV components, and chiller. Also includes (2) 800 Gallon water storage tanks. Must liquidate ASAP. Email me with name, number and location and I will call to discuss. Good Luck.

S

supermanvx

how much for the two 800g storage tanks, i might be interested in both..also what are they...like large drums? or large tanks?

newreefer2

Originally Posted by CJPHOTO
:happyfish Remaining equipment contents of closed saltwater reef store in Central Illinois available for immediate liquidation. Less than 1 year old. Includes 4 rows of double-sided, triple tiered plexi display tanks in 8' sections (24' each row, four rows), four sumps, 2 UV components, and chiller. Also includes (2) 800 Gallon water storage tanks. Must liquidate ASAP. Email me with name, number and location and I will call to discuss. Good Luck.
++++++++++++++++++
If this is the selling of the the Mad Reefer supplies. Days before you closed your doors you took in my 120 oceanic tank (24x24x48) and I would like it returned. I have watched it for months now from the locked doors and will fill out a theft report and seek prosecution if it is not returned.

dkim128

Well I can't even send you an email. Your email function is off. Interested in all of this: Includes 4 rows of double-sided, triple tiered plexi display tanks in 8' sections (24' each row, four rows), four sumps, 2 UV components

acrylic51

Originally Posted by newreefer2
++++++++++++++++++
If this is the selling of the the Mad Reefer supplies. Days before you closed your doors you took in my 120 oceanic tank (24x24x48) and I would like it returned. I have watched it for months now from the locked doors and will fill out a theft report and seek prosecution if it is not returned.
Why did the close? I'd definitely fill out a report and have charges filed to get your property, and you'll get it too.....

rwp1202

Hey all you Bloomington people:
We used to live there and we went to a little LFS in downtown near Pub II. He had some really nice reef tanks. The owner's name was Stan and he was a really friendly guy. The name of the store escapes me, but I was wondering if they were still open.

scottcoope

I'm glad you asked! It is Pet Supply Center, and it had to move because the town of Normal bought the building (parking lot in it's future). It is now located just south of the airport in Bloomington. 401 Bronco Drive - behind the Palace Theatres. Stan sold it, but still works there part time....look for him in the fishroom - he's never been happier :hilarious

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by newreefer2
++++++++++++++++++
file for it but dont expect much, i bet theyve already sold it to some guy for like a bajillion dollars

scottcoope

nope. it is still there. If I can get the 120 out of there with my equipment purchase, it is going back to newreefer2.

C

cjphoto

For clarification purposes, I am the General Manager of the center where the supplies are located. Not affiliated with the business, just trying to move some equipment and move on. Plans have been made with the rightful owner of the 120 and will be returning home Thursday 10/26/06. I appreciate everyone's concern. Any interested parties in the equipment should call me as many people's email capabilities are turned off. My number is (309) 452-7888. Best of luck!

newreefer2

Originally Posted by CJPHOTO
For clarification purposes, I am the General Manager of the center where the supplies are located. Not affiliated with the business, just trying to move some equipment and move on. Plans have been made with the rightful owner of the 120 and will be returning home Thursday 10/26/06. I appreciate everyone's concern. Any interested parties in the equipment should call me as many people's email capabilities are turned off. My number is (309) 452-7888. Best of luck!
===================
Chad was a man of his word and my 120 is now at home. I thank him for reviewing my evidence and returning my property. If I can support the center he manages in any way beyond verifying he showed integrity I will. I also want to thank everyone who supported my cause.
Carl - NewReefer2