Saltwater Garage Sale - Oregon - Eugene

dstoneburg

Its garage sale time. Actually, I really need to clear this garage out, So What will be there? Heres a very minimal list
-Up to 100lbs of cured LR. - Has been in a system for atleast two years. $2.30lbs - All is dibbed(but if you wanna get in line :))
-MH Bulbs - two are used and two are new I believe - Mogul - 400w
-10 or so pumps and powerheads
-More accesories then you could imagine
-Around 70 lbs of LS - includes near 100 nassarius snails, there was 100 when I added them could be more or less. - $70
-2 brand new still in box actinic VHO
-Couple lighting setups(PC/CF/VHO)
-Cheaper protein skimmers - coralife - prizm - $20
-Magfloats
-Coralife UV Sterilizer
-Couple HOB filters - One very big one.
-Theres a very convenient 55g food grade safe blue plastic drum used to hold/mix saltwater, perfect for someone with a larger place and a bigger tank then me. - Correct me if im wrong but I think the 45g brute trash cans run for 45. This is much better option I feel, I would like to do $50.
-I am selling my two hydro koralia #4's. . I also believe I have the boxes around here somewhere. Drfoster is sellin em for $50 each + shipping. I'll do $42.00. or $80 for both. These are a little over one month old, only used for about 3 weeks.
ORDER DATE: September 28, 2007
4) CD-29131 Koralia Water Circulation Pumps Pump 4
Quantity: 2
Price: $50.99
Total: $101.98
-A ton of high end fish food and additives. Bi-noc and everything like it. All either never used or used VERY little, will sell for a great price.
-45g 36x13x20. Its a beatufil tank/stand. The tank wil need to be cleaned out and I cant really bother with it. The tank and stand are both black, the stand is made similar to a bowfront type stand in the sense that it has the wood strips which I think look wonderful. But it isnt bowed . Has to removable shelfs inside it
-24x13x16(lxwxh) is the footprint of this sump/refugium combo. It comes with an overflow box if your tank is not drilled. The refugium in integrated into the system, has many baffle for bubble reducing. The refugium is seperated from the sump with black acylic to eliminate light tranfer. Has a slight peice of acrylic peice missing in the top part of the system. Has a few inegrated places to have filter media such as pads and sponges. AFAIK it does not affect the working order, but may need to have a peice sealed to cover it, def. an easy fix - all it would take is a small peice of acrylic and some sealent. Its in a place where theres near no water pressure on it so it doesnt have to be strong.. - $75
-40g breeder with stand. Theyre a little old but still work great - $40 but the catch is you must wait till the end of the month.
If anyone wants spefics on any items just ask and I will try and answer everyones questions before sunday.
Im thinking about having this sunday/monday/tuesday, all day, from say 10am-10pm. This will give anyone a chance who would like to travel. Everything is coming from a tank breakdown. After those three days Im hoping everything will be gone, and whatevers left will go on SWF.com and --.
Pm me for info. Anything that is left over I would be more then happy to ship, so if you would like to throw an offer on an item I will let you know if its around tuesday night and ship it.