Saltwater Magazine

mudplayerx

Does anyone know of a good monthly magazine for saltwater tank? I know of plenty with both fresh and saltwater news, but I want one with just saltwater.
Thanks

1911_guy

I have been wondering the same thing so BUMP...
I went to Barnes and Noble the other day and didn't find ANY aquarium mags in there at all. Disappointed.:nope:
So i bought a few books instead.:D

funkyman

I've got three different ones at home. One is "Coral", and I'm not positive on the other two.
I'm currently at work. When I get home and find out the titles for sure, I'll post them. I can also hook you up with the subscription info if you should want it.

T

tizzo

Originally posted by connor
at barnes and noble i got Marine Fish And Reef USA, D :)

Forgot about that one... That's an annual edition, but it'll take that long to read, absorb and apply what you learn!! Awesome magazine!!

mudplayerx

I signed up for Coral over the internet last night, thanks for the advice!
As far as Aquarium Fish Magazine, it is an excellent magazine, but I already have a subscription to it. It is also about 50% dedicated to freshwater tanks, so I was looking for a marine only magazine.

acrylic51

I know what you guys mean magazines are scarce in my area it seems. I do read Freshwater and Marine Aquarium if they have something interesting... Never heard of Coral going to have to check it out

agoutihead

i got my first issue of coral magazine like two weeks ago... the magazine itself seems very well put together, but this issue was about leather corals... and well im not really into them right now.
plus it only comes out every two months.
so does anyone know of any other MONTHLY-SALTWATER ONLY magazine?