Saltwater Tank And Accessories For Sale!

salty246

I have a 38 Gallon tank with stand(tank and stand together are chest height on me, i am 5' 10"), protien skim, bio-wheel filter unit, 20-25lbs. of live rock, 15-20 lbs. of live sand, corallife Lunar aqua light(36" x 7" x 2.5")(1x96W Actinic 03 + 1x96W 10000K). i have the metal heater, with a power strip, i have 2 spare filters, and a spare heater, and spare filter unit also. i also have 1 small True Percula Clown , 1 medium yellow tang, 1 large yellow tang, 1 medium Blue Tang Paracanthurus hepatus, 2 small 3 stripe damsels, 2 small blue yellow tail damsels, 1 sandsifting starfish, 1 chocolate chip star fish, 5 large snails, 20 small hermit crabs, 5 medium hermit crabs, 1 small sandsifting blenny and 1 medium sandsifting blenny. asking $850 shipped anywhere. will sell individually, but everything is still in use for now , so i have to sell it to where it preserves everything. feel free to contact me here or at my other email address Chevy_blazer02@hotmail.com. Thanks
Nelson

watson3

Originally Posted by salty246
I have a 38 Gallon tank, 1 small True Percula Clown , 1 medium yellow tang, 1 large yellow tang, 1 medium Blue Tang Paracanthurus hepatus, 2 small 3 stripe damsels, 2 small blue yellow tail damsels, 1 sandsifting starfish, 1 chocolate chip star fish, 5 large snails, 20 small hermit crabs, 5 medium hermit crabs, 1 small sandsifting blenny and 1 medium sandsifting blenny.
Why are you selling ?

salty246

sorry forgot to mention that. I am in the military stationed at Camp Pendleton. i am moving to east coast and cant take this with me. so i am trying to sell it before i go. The price is Negotiable. Thanks for responding

dylsdad

send me an email on price for live rock and all three tangs if you decide to separate. And also where are you located at?

team2jndd

how did you keep 3 tangs in a 38 gallon tank? ecspecially "large" ones. Even one is too much for that setup.

salty246

Originally Posted by team2jndd
how did you keep 3 tangs in a 38 gallon tank? ecspecially "large" ones. Even one is too much for that setup.

1 medium yellow tang, 1 large yellow tang, 1 medium Blue Tang Paracanthurus hepatus.. thats why i said 2 mediums and i large.. the mediums were about 2 1/2 inches and the large one is 3 1/2 and some change. so they arent all "Large" im not sure what you guys consider large, i was going by what most places have for measurments. plus the tank is a long tank not just a square. 40" long end to end. sorry if any confusion. thanks
Nelson

ophiura

This is not a DISCUSSION forum. Please do NOT comment on the inhabitants of this tank. Either you are interested in buying, or you do not need to comment please.

salty246

Originally Posted by bbquartermile
price 4 all fish ,l rock ,sand ,shipped
thats 2 tangs, 4 damsels, 20 small crabs, 5 large snails, 2 star fish, 2 blennies, about 22lbs. of live rock, around 15lbs of sand.... $300 shipped 2nd day????

bbquartermile

125.00 live rock shipped [deal ] or add 1 percla clown small . 1 blue tang . all crabs and snails , one heater, 175.00 for all and u be doing a rookie a favor and god will bless u

salty246

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Are the lights Orbit PowerCompacts with lunar lights ? How much ?
it is a coral life 36" deluxe lunar series.
Lunar Aqualight Deluxe Series - Double Linear Strip
96 watt 10,000K and 96 watt True Actinic 03 Blue square pin base compact fluorescent lamps
Two 3/4 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps
Three on/off switches with three 8-foot power cords for separate timers
Built-in ballasts
One cooling fan
Sleek aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflector
Acrylic lens cover
new i think they run $230
how about $150 Shipped?

bbquartermile

125.00 live rock shipped [deal ] or add 1 percla clown small . 1 blue tang . all crabs and snails , one heater, 175.00 for all and u be doing a rookie a favor and god will bless u
this deallllllllll

salty246

this deallllllllll
how about, all live rock, all snails, crabs, feather duster, both starfish and 4 damsels, and one large yellow tang for $200 shipped??