Saltwater Tank And Accessories For Sale!

nel621

Originally Posted by salty246
sorry forgot to mention that. I am in the military stationed at Camp Pendleton. i am moving to east coast and cant take this with me. so i am trying to sell it before i go. The price is Negotiable. Thanks for responding
Forgive my ignorance but where are you located?

salty246

i am in Fallbrook, ca right now going to Sc. im sory Tin what were you wanting again??? Yes i still have the light if you want it. Thanks

salty246

I have a 38 Gallon tank with stand(tank and stand together are chest height on me, i am 5' 10"), protien skim, bio-wheel filter unit, 20-25lbs. of live rock, 15-20 lbs. of live sand, corallife Lunar aqua light(36" x 7" x 2.5")(1x96W Actinic 03 + 1x96W 10000K). i have the metal heater, with a power strip, i have 2 spare filters, and a spare heater, and spare filter unit also. i also have 1 large yellow tang, 2 small 3 stripe damsels, 2 small blue yellow tail damsels, 1 sandsifting starfish, 1 chocolate chip star fish, 5 large snails, 20 small hermit crabs, 5 medium hermit crabs, 1 small lawnmower blenny and 1 medium lawnmower blenny. asking $650 shipped anywhere. will sell individually, but everything is still in use for now , so i have to sell it to where it preserves everything. feel free to contact me here or at my other email address Chevy_blazer02@hotmail.com. Thanks LOWERED PRICE FROM $850 TO $650 SHIPPED
Nelson