Saltwaterfish.com credit for sale

shookbrad

I have credit for 1 Cleaner shrimp for sale. It is a code you use on any order. They are selling them for 19.99 each right now I will take the best offer.

speg

Man what a great idea.. I have one cleaner shrimp credit as well and obviously this site doesnt plan on getting much coral in any time soon... so havent made another purchase =c(

shookbrad

I am varifying right now with saltwaterfish.com that the credit is transferable. I will post the e-mail as soon as I receive it from saltwaterfish.com.
Also, Sorry but I can not take $10.00 for the credit. $12.00 is the lowest I will go. That is still an $8.00 discount off what you would pay if you just ordered it.
Thanks,
Brad

shookbrad

This is the response I received from Saltwaterfish.com when I asked if I can sell the credit I have for the cleaner shrimp.
Hi,
Sure, go ahead.
Thanks,
Customer Service Team
Saltwaterfish.com
www.saltwaterfish.com
So, If anyone is interested send me a PM.
Brad

shookbrad

Originally Posted by Speg
Man what a great idea.. I have one cleaner shrimp credit as well and obviously this site doesnt plan on getting much coral in any time soon... so havent made another purchase =c(
Yes see post 7

shookbrad

Originally Posted by NM reef
Hmmmm...before you buy this "credit" I'd check to insure they are transferable.
Yes see post 8

diverandy

Originally Posted by shookbrad
I have credit for 1 Cleaner shrimp for sale. It is a code you use on any order. They are selling them for 19.99 each right now I will take the best offer.
not meaning to be nitpicky, but your ad said best offer, not best offer over $11.99.
andy :notsure:

shookbrad

Maby I should rephrase my original post to best reasonable offer. Try buying a cleaner shrimp for $12.00 from your lfs. either you want to save $8.00 on your next order or not.

shookbrad

Ok Doc Holiday our fellow reefers have convinced me that I paid too much for this cleaner shrimp here on Saltwaterfish.com. If you still would like the credit for $10.00 It is yours.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Brad