Saltwaterfish.com credit for sale

shookbrad

Beth Yes it is transferable. I have the e-Mail from the Saltwaterfish.com staff to prove it. I can forward you the e-mail to prove it. I would appreciate more consideration in the future before jumping to conculitions and closing my post.
I still have the cleaner shrimp credit available if anyone is interested. I can forward the e-mail from saltwaterfish.com to anyone that would like.
sensesfail If you are still interested e-mail me.
Thanks,
Brad
I can be e-mailed at shookbrad at hotmail.com

shookbrad

:joy: Cleaner shrimp credit still available. They sell for $20.00 here at SaltWaterFish.com You can have one for as little as $10.00

shookbrad

It is credit for 1 cleaner shrimp. It does not matter how much the shrimp cost you get it with this credit.
You will be asked to enter the guarantee code at the end of the checkout process. After you have logged in and added items to your cart there is a space at the very bottom of the last ordering page that reads Guarantee Fulfillment. Place the code into that space and be sure to hit Update. You will then see the guaranteed item has been added to your order in the color red. Please remember not to repurchase the guaranteed item, simply use your code. Please do not use the code until you are ready to checkout.
If you have anymore questions feel free to e-mail me at "shookbrad at hotmail.com"

nofish

yeah, I'd buy but not going to have a tank set up for at leasted a month or so. :thinking: if you still have it maybe then ok.

alyssia

Originally Posted by NaSoTaNkEr
does this also include shipping? how much money is the credit worth?
It includes shipping but you have to place the minimum order of $79.00

drew2005

Originally Posted by milomlo
So basically the credit is for 1 cleaner shrimp? Is that right?
Yes but in order to use the credit you still have to order $79 worth of live goods or SWF will not ship. Ive had the same credit for almost a year and i probably will never use it. I buy my live goods locally 99% of the time.

milomlo

Got it! Now how much do you want for it? I am in the process of setting up a 100 gallon tank and I will be needing to order stuff. I have never ordered from here so it might be worth it. I already have 2 cleaner shrimp (got mine for $5 each) so would adding another be a problem?
Will this credit expire?