Saltwaterfish.com Kicks A**

equalizer

Got my juvi emperor and naso tang yesterday from SWF. Fish are doing great and are very healthy. Highly recomend SWF for online ordering.Will definatly order frome here again.
Thanks,Dan:D

karenjo

Yeah! i agree. I have ordered live rock 2 shipments and a critter package from here. I was very well satisfied.

fshhub

SWEET!
340 gal
Wish mine would grow up to be that big
Oh well,
back to the thread. I have gotten things from here, and never had a problem. The only thing that was lost were some hermits, but it looks like they killed each other, they do that. so for this,I cannot blame anyone, just the nature of the beast.
AND, we also had a power outage shortly after the order arived(no heat or circulation for 3 days and it was well below freezing), and the only thing that survived(other than crabs and snails) was teh star which we had ordered. Surely it was a coincidence. But it does say something about them at least not being substandard.
by the way, I am not only a shark for swf.com
I am a customer too(lol)

doodle1800

I hate to say this.... but I ordered some dry goods last Thursday Feb 27. I got a few emails saying it hadn't shipped yet. Then they wanted to know if I still wanted them. I replied yes and it still hasn't shipped. I asked for next day for the inconvenience. Nope. It still hasn't shipped. Stock items too..
Not pleased...first order with them. Hope SWF sees this post.
It shipped - took 6 days to leave their warehouse. They debited my account the day the order was placed.

fshhub

that actually is not bad at al, many places you order from online will not ship the orders the day it comes in.
many will not ship for a few days, and swf, if it is your first orde,r generally takes about a week. I do realize some places will shiip it right away, but most don't withing 24 hrs and many within 72 hrs.
And it has nothing ot do with reputaion or size or anything. We at work order direct from intel, and those b*****s will charge you 48$ for rush orders, and your name still goes ont eh bottom of the list, and can expect a couple of days before they even look at it.
The good news is that your next orders should not have to wait as long. They generally hold initial first orders(don't know why) for a week or so.