saltwaterfish.com member photos.....

cuppycake

Originally posted by RyeBread
hehe.........that was a secret.

haha i'll give ya a better one to put on there of him... heehee:p

wrassecal

Rye, thanks this is great...but, I'm kind of like Buzz, I'm thinking I need a better pic if it's going on a website.

slothy

ill set up some tables/cells for him as a template when i get home... and he can ---- it from there

buzz

Thanks Rye! (except the thumbnail still points to the sissy cat picture...heh heh)
Page looks awesome!

ryebread

I know Buzz..........that is driving me nuts!! Somehow the webpage remembers the sissy cat pic even though I deleted it. I will get it fixed........sometime.

buzz

I'm only teasing...you are putting together a nice site. I just thought it was funny. thanks!

mr . salty

Excelent job,,,Although I didn't jump in on the other thread,,,I will add my ugly mug to this one...I emailed you a couple pics,,,Pick the one you think is better.....

krishj39

Rye, you are the MAN! can I say that in some respects you are my reefing hero? oh, i just did. uh, one small thing, could you correct my name on your site from krishj35 to krishj36?

slick

Looking good Rye. I will send you some better pics of myself in a few days. You know your going to get bomb barded with peoples pics now right?

krishj39

I am SUCH an idiot. no rye, don't change it to krishj36, change it to krishj39 lol, i haven't been making sense at all these last few days. this is what i get for trying to communicate when i am sick.

Excellent job RYE! I hope all of these links don't eat up your bandwidth. Keep up the good work!;)

attml

Very nicely done Rye!!! Being a web guy I know that thumbnailing like that takes a lot of time - thank you very much!!!
P.S When you put everyone in one place like that it's a pretty scary crew! I feel like I'm watching a repeat of America's Most Wanted or something? :)