saltwaterfish.com orders

vedderjam

Has anyone here ordered from saltwaterfish.com ? i really want to order a naso tang while they are on sale but i am scared about ordering livestock and dont really understand the guarantee. can someone explain it? and does anyone have anything bad to say about ordering from here?

dragonfli

of coarse they wouldnt thats why they are still here. there are plenty of other forums, but this one is the most quality. im pretty new to this one and i love it. but on the ordering ive heard great things, but im in hawaii so i only wish i could order from here. still hope you can get some fun answers though.

pontius

as far as the guarantee, you MUST be home to sign for the delivery. as long as you sign for the package and acclimate properly, if the fish dies, they'll credit you.
I've ordered twice from here. mostly pleased, though I did have 2 dead cleaner shrimps on my last order, other than that, I've been happy. I've never ordered fish from here, but if you acclimate properly, you shouldn't have problems.
btw, I love Pearl Jam.

mudplayerx

I've heard nothing but good things from people who have ordered from here. Even when plumberjohn got the wrong order, they let him keep it for free and sent the correct order a few days later.

reeflower

I have had two separate orders from here. Buying a fish from here is your best bet! I got a clown and a blennie, both were healthy fish! SWF takes great care in sending your fishes healthy and with as little stress as possible. Definetly worth it!

buzzword

I just got my cleanup crew yesterday! All in great health including 2 cleaner shrimp, 2 emerald crabs, 30 scarlet hermits, and 10 nass snails, oh and 5 turbos. All are alive and doing great! Will definately order from SWF.com again!:yes:

mercey

I have purchased 4 fish from here and I am very happy with all 4, 2 maroon clowns and 1 yellow tang and My Wondeful YellowMargin Trigger , I had the YellowMargin Trigger on a wish list for some time But as soon as they got it in they emailed me right away......everything went well from the day I received them.
good luck
mercey