Saltwaterfish.COM - Perfect Order

fishguy56

I ordered Thursday and it was delivered Saturday which was only $12.50 for Saturday delivery. Everything was alive and well. I really apprecaite the great service. I ordered things like 10 snails I got 12, shaving brush I ordered 5 got 6. Brittle Star in perfect condition, Arrow Crab perfect condition he shed his skin Monday morning he so happy, lol. In simple words you guys do a pretty great job and I just wanted to say I appreciate it and let the staff know they doing well thanks again I will be back for more stuff!
TF

renogaw

good to hear, im very nervous ordering here, but feel the need to reward them for this great message board.
i'll be grabbing some stuff soon too, glad to hear yours went well.
now, if they hadn't sold out of purple tangs so fast...

pbienkiewi

I have ordered 6 or 7 times off of here and everything has been awsome. They take care of there customers very well. I did have one problem with three camelbacks. Then I recieved them there was only two...lol they took care of it for me. There fish, inverts, and corals are top notch.

fbm

Yes, even your lfs still recieve shipments in the winter time. They just pack it with heat packs. And they will arrive cold you just acclimate them nice and slow. Fish and inverts can survive in cold water they just can't move like they should. Just don't put them in the microwave to warm them up or anything like that.

tx reef

Originally Posted by fbm
Just don't put them in the microwave to warm them up or anything like that.

:hilarious

cfain

I just got my first order from here today. Everything was awsome. Got an extra crab and a few snails. I will order more for sure.

bill109

Originally Posted by TX Reef

FISHSTICKS!!!
haha thrs mean and pricy fish sticks as well
***) ***)
cant 4 get this one.

or this