saltwaterfish.com

tjswanson

Right now I have a emperor, sailfin tang, chormis, and cleaner wrasse. I think this weekend I'm adding an orange shoulder and kole tang. In december I think I might add a sohol and purple and maybe a powder blue if I think I have the room. I would like to buy them from saltwaterfish.com. I want to know if anyone has had a complant about anything they bought from here. I would save like 100$ over my fish store and I would get a 6 day guarantee, but I want to know what you think about the quality of the fish from saltwaterfish.com!! Thanks-TJ

jimi

I have never bought anything from saltwater.com but I have bought from www.********* .com and was very pleased with them. Click on and read some off the testimonials and see what you think. I dont know what size tank you have or your experience level but just a word of caution on the powder blue and achilles tangs. Neither one is easy to keep and I dont think I would order one over the internet. I would let your lfs get a few in and maybe hold one for you for awhile to check it out. Their colors should be bright and intense not faded. They also should be plump and feeding well.