Sand Dollars in tank!!!!

seahorse11

Anybody have any info on where buy sand dollars? I have been checking this site and havent seen anything yet. Thanks. :hilarious

smoney

Originally Posted by seahorse11
Anybody have any info on where buy sand dollars? I have been checking this site and havent seen anything yet. Thanks. :hilarious

I will be honest with you seahorse11, I saw this post a while back and looked these guys up and researched a little bit on them. Now, I am the kind of guy that if someone says no you cant put that in your tank, by golly Im going to put it in my tank. I didnt even TRY to put sand dollars in my tank. From what I understand, they are a waste of money because they need a wide sand bed surface area to roam on and they will kill your sandbed and then will die of starvation.

dodgersfan

haha, yes from the yellow foxface, to the yellow tangs, to the SHARK, and more that i cannot remember.........if SMoney won't even attempt it, it must not be worth it

smoney

Originally Posted by dodgersfan
haha, yes from the yellow foxface, to the yellow tangs, to the SHARK, and more that i cannot remember.........if SMoney won't even attempt it, it must not be worth it
HAHA, you know me best