Sand for sale

fishey guy

I have a couple unopened bags of Carib Sea aragamax sand. They are 30lb bags, Sugar-sized grains. $15.00 per bag + shipping

fishey guy

It is in bags already because it is brand new, never been opened! $15.82 via UPS, and $14.24 USPS 3days. For both you you guys. If you want more than one I will conbine ship them!

kender

73118. Just send it standard 7 day post is what I would do. Also I meant only 2 bags not three. My bad. Its around $30 for 65 lbs and then say $10 a bag... Let me know what you think. I dont want to go much over$60 but let me know.

fishey guy

First I will ask how do you intend paying? If you want to send money order I will give the two bags to you for 50 shipped. If paypal, I will give you them for 55 shipped. Let me know what you think of that.

kender

Yeah, still interested. I was trying to calculate how much I actually needed. How many bags do you have total?

fishey guy

I only have 3 bags. What are you trying to fill and to what depth? I see there is a nice depth calculator on this web site.

aceheart

fishey, where are you located at? i would be interested in that sand possibly

if you close enough to me i would be willing to come pick it up also

fishey guy

Originally Posted by aceheart
fishey, where are you located at? i would be interested in that sand possibly

if you close enough to me i would be willing to come pick it up also
I live in PA, right on the border of PA and NY!

fishey guy

26.26 for two bags of sand, or 19.06 for one. shipped to 29822 If you are interested then we will talk a price!