Santa came!?

noobzilla

I stepped out my front door this morning to find a big fish tank sitting under my trees.

Once I get rid of a piano I'll have room to move it inside. Anyone want a piano?
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this new tank, I've been looking at 200+ gallon tanks lately, and this ones about half the size.
Pretty soon I'll have a fish room of my own at the rate things are going!
Anyone have any idea's for this, once I get it cleaned and it warms up enough to do a leak test?

snakeblitz33

reef tank, of course.
Make sure you set it on a level surface, and preferably on some styrofoam before you leak test it.

noobzilla

I plan on building a stand for it next week before I do anything involving water. I also found out a neighbor found it in an old Chinese restaurant and grabbed it for me.
Any clue if snow will affect the seals at all?

snakeblitz33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobzilla http:///t/394060/santa-came#post_3506967
I plan on building a stand for it next week before I do anything involving water. I also found out a neighbor found it in an old Chinese restaurant and grabbed it for me.
Any clue if snow will affect the seals at all?
no clue.
I live in louisiana where it snows every 7 years and doesn't stick. lol

noobzilla

That's no good for snowboarding! I'm half tempted to go aggressive with this tank, but that wouldn't be very reef friendly. It'll probably be a couple months before I can even think about starting to set it up.