Sapphire Nano Skimmer NC-12 for sell

jlm48

This is a fairly new (less than a year old) Sapphire Nano skimmer designed for the JBJ 12 gal Nano Cube. It works very well. I recently upgraded to a bigger tank and no longer need this skimmer. It is offererd new for around $105.00 (which is what I paid) and will sell for $50.00 plus shipping. The pictures are of the actual unit. Here is the write up from the manufacturer:
"The Sapphire NanoSkimmer NC12 was specifically designed to operate in the JBJ Nanocube 12 while still being able to close the stock lid, but may be used in sumps or other saltwater applications. It measures 2.25"x3"x7"; including the collection cup at its maximum height and the pump it stands at 9.5". It is simple to install and the only adjustment needed is to fine tune the height of the collection cup. After a short break in period, there are no micro-bubbles released into the tank due to the two separate bubble traps built into the skimmer. Additionally it is virtually noiseless since the clean water return is below the water level which eliminates splashing inside the overflow and the air intake has a built in silencer."
If interested please e-mail me at jlm48@mac.com