Saturday night pics of my 280

scotts

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Great pictures! Love that picture of your naso tang. Looking at that picture there is no wonder why they are called lipstack tangs.

laddy

Great photos--love the foxface.
How is your plumbing setup, i noticed a pvc drain/return in one of the pics. I assume a sump and skimmer, possible refuge?

chilwil84

sweet!!! love the flame angel mine is the direct oposite when u look at it straight on it almost looks black from the deep red, the orange with the fat black bars is phat

ricks280

many thanks guys, regarding the plumbing laddy i will post some pics 4 u it runs a closed loop with 3 outlets driven by a dart sequence pump 13000ltrs p/h (external filter) and in the sump a laguna pump 10000lts that splits into the skimmer and the balance returns to the main tank, it also has a p/head for surface movement , attached to the sump theres an r/o sump that holds 150lts with auto feed . the right hand side of the main tank has been drilled a few inches from the top 40mm(hole) this is connected to the outside of the house to drain water (200lts) for water changes, it also has a 1100ltrs tank outside for the
new water to pump back in , it makes water changes very easy 9minutes flat.
ill post some pics t/rrow. thanks again (rick)

laddy

ricks280 said:
the right hand side of the main tank has been drilled a few inches from the top 40mm(hole) this is connected to the outside of the house to drain water (200lts) for water changes, it also has a 1100ltrs tank outside for the
Don't you miss the "bucket routine" of hoisting a 5g bucket on your shoulder, cursing and spilling water all over the place.......your wife in the background asking if you need any help......or forgetting about your siphon hose when you take water out of the tank, and come back 15 minutes later to wet carpet and 1/3 of your tank water gone? Don't you miss that stuff. LOL

Nice setup. I would be interested in the "back end" stuff.
If I didn't mention, nice foxface.

philgmiami

Originally Posted by ricks280
many thanks guys, regarding the plumbing laddy i will post some pics 4 u it runs a closed loop with 3 outlets driven by a dart sequence pump 13000ltrs p/h (external filter) and in the sump a laguna pump 10000lts that splits into the skimmer and the balance returns to the main tank, it also has a p/head for surface movement , attached to the sump theres an r/o sump that holds 150lts with auto feed . the right hand side of the main tank has been drilled a few inches from the top 40mm(hole) this is connected to the outside of the house to drain water (200lts) for water changes, it also has a 1100ltrs tank outside for the
ill post some pics t/rrow. thanks again (rick)

hey rick can you post some pics of your lighting and equipment ***) ..awsomeeeeeeeeeee setup
beautiful colors!!!!!!!!!!

ricks280

no problem guys,i will post some as soon as i get my camera back!!!!!!!!!!kids,will hopefully return it sooooooooon!