Save Fuel=MORE Cash.

bbb

If it worked one of the gas companies would have bought it and wouldn't have it up for sell.

martinc909

Originally Posted by BBB
If it worked one of the gas companies would have bought it and wouldn't have it up for sell.

Probably it's the gas companies that are selling these. They probably say "Well we'll raise the gas prices so high and keep them there for a long time, and then we'll sell

[hr]
that would help them save gas. That way we could make alot more money."
The united states economy depends on gas.(at least thats what I think). the U.S is probably taking advantage of the prices and they made these caps available to the public. The pill company says that the United States would use them with their military vehicles.
Thats what I think.

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by Nano_Nut
Sorry, thats not a 2006 Ram...
Yes your right it's not. It's a 2005, I must have miss typed that. You stated that like I'm lying, like it's not really my truck. :hilarious Which if you would have read the post you would have seen where I said "I wish I would have gotten the 2006 for the Hemi with the MDS." So aparentlly I wouldn't have a 2006.
Thanks Martin for the compliment!

steelgluer

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
I have some magic beans for you too if you want to buy those. But really I highly doubt that these work if they did the company would be worth billions if not trillions. not to let you down though. Thiere was a mythbusters recently where they tested all the fuel saving myths some had even worse effects on consumpton. here are some Ideas on how to save on fuel. Dont speed over 60,mph a cars fuel consuption is drastically increased. also if you do alot of hard breaking and get up to speed very quickly it burns more fuel. dont use airconditoning when you dont need to. dont have the windows open is causes alot more drag if you can drift behind other viehcles that saves on fuel but creats more drag for them. also ride your bike when you can dont have the sterro hooke up to some car amps (I have a 200 watt amp with two tens when I use it it burns up more fuel.) you ask why the more electronics in a car the more the alternator need to work which makes the engin rpms increas a good way to see this is if you are driving the same speed see how your rpms increas when you turn on things like radios and aircondtion.

Hey I want som of those beans

sidd

These

[hr]
were on, I think it was that show with john stossel about the myths. They said that the

[hr]
stated that they were non toxic when in fact they were made up of the stuff from moth balls and that is toxic. Also bad for you cars fuel filter. It is a scam.

nano_nut

Gen1Dustin said:
Yes your right it's not. It's a 2005, I must have miss typed that. You stated that like I'm lying, like it's not really my truck. :hilarious Which if you would have read the post you would have seen where I said "I wish I would have gotten the 2006 for the Hemi with the MDS." So aparentlly I wouldn't have a 2006.
Wow you nearly hit the nail on the head. Cept I didn't mean to imply you didn't get a truck but rather you were mistaken on the year model you purchased...

sidd

This thread should be blown up by a missle.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1973531
"By JIM VERTUNO
AUSTIN, Texas May 17, 2006 (AP)— What do mothballs and toilet bowl deodorant bars have to do with drastically improving gas mileage?
Nothing, say prosecutors who are going after a company that claims a small ball made with the chemicals in those products is a "gas pill" that can boost mileage 25 percent or more.
"It's natural for people to look for ways to save money," Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said Wednesday. "Sometimes, scammers come out of the woodwork."
Abbott announced a lawsuit against BioPerformance Inc., a day after a San Antonio judge signed a temporary restraining order forcing the Dallas company to cease alleged deceptive acts and freeze its assets.
The

[hr]
, which are dropped into gas tanks, are part of an illegal pyramid scheme, Abbott said. According to the lawsuit, the company makes money by getting consumers to purchase in bulk, then sell the

[hr]
to others.
BioPerformance and owners Lowell Mims and Gustavo Romero of Irving could not immediately be reached for comment.
The company's Web site says "area managers," who buy in with 13 bottles for $499, can earn up to $730,000 a year.
If found in violation of state deceptive trade laws, the owners of BioPerformance could be fined $20,000 per violation."

gen1dustin

Nano_Nut said:
Originally Posted by Gen1Dustin
Wow you nearly hit the nail on the head. Cept I didn't mean to imply you didn't get a truck but rather you were mistaken on the year model you purchased...

Nah just a typo.