Save this Sohal....

aquarius 1

Ok, my uncle has a 150 gallon tank with a Sohal tang, an Orange-Shoulder Tang, a pair of Hippos, and an Emperor Angel. Well he's been looking to put new fish in for over 6 months now but the Sohal won't have any of it. As it is already, this fish is a bully to the fish already in the tank and anything he's tried to introduce has not come out alive. So on the part of my uncle, he's beyond frustrated with this fish and bottom line wants it out of the tank (and if he can't give it away I don't know what he'll do with it!). He has asked a few of the LFS's around if they'd take it, not even given him money for it, just take it, and they all say no. What should he do with the fish? It's borderline show size, probably close to a foot in length, and absolutely goregous but just causes too much trouble in the tank. Anybody know what could be done with it? For reference he lives in Warren, RI. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

dougai

well, i live in mass and know a place that might want him... il get the name and adress now and get back to you
its in RI
and near the mass border
brb

tim_12

If your uncle has an isolation tank that he can put the Sohal in for a 1 - 2 months, he could probably put it in there, add the new fish and put the Sohal back in the display tank after a month. That should give it enough time to loose its territory.