Save you money on I AM LEGEND!

m0nk

Originally Posted by natemd
I saw it last night and while the movie was not bad I do believe it had a lot more potential. I was not a fan of the back and forth of time periods though. However, if you stop and think about the likelyhood that something could and I say this lightly not to step on anyones beliefs, but evolve and in all our smarts not have a cure for the effects could truely be devistating. I have a friend who is currently getting his master's degree but his undergradute studies were in parasitic zoology and after talking to him there are some really nasty things out there.
Yeah, I really like that parasite that infects cats and makes them do things....and somehow it jumps to some 25% of the human population and can make them either all warm and fuzzy or somewhat schizophrenic. It's called Toxoplasma gondii and very few people actually know about it, yet it affects so many people.

zeke92

yeah i went and saw it for my birthday along with red lobster...i lovet here biscuits.
anyway...
really really great movie. sure i knew the end, haha, but it was still great, and that part of the endning isn't too big compared to the rest of it.
the graphics were decent and scarry as hell. the plot wasn't confusing whatsoever. if you just pay attention to the very beginning and the flash backs. you must not have paid attention or your just a huge critic miaheat.
go whatch it, worth the money. bring someone to hold on to

zeke92

Originally Posted by natemd
I saw it last night and while the movie was not bad I do believe it had a lot more potential. I was not a fan of the back and forth of time periods though. However, if you stop and think about the likelyhood that something could and I say this lightly not to step on anyones beliefs, but evolve and in all our smarts not have a cure for the effects could truely be devistating. I have a friend who is currently getting his master's degree but his undergradute studies were in parasitic zoology and after talking to him there are some really nasty things out there.
i thought that srta to. it makes you realize, with all of the stuff were doing, something COULD go wrong. i don't believe in god but i'm gonna say it like i do. "Were trying to be god"
we mess with viruses trying to find cures and change bacteria and create bacteria, what if some day, the bacteria evolves and turns into something devastating? something to think bout. nuff said