Say it ain't so!!!

dragonzim

Looks like a Majano. Definitely want to get rid of it. Try some Joe's Juice, Lemon juice or boiling water out of a syringe

jpc763

I made the mistake of buying a magnifying glass and there are all kinds of little things growing in my DT and QT!

The anemone is really small. Those zoo polyps are at most 1/2 inch across. That little anemone is half that size and he is the biggest of the 4. How do I squirt Joes Juice in an anemone that small???

ags

The anemone is really small. Those zoo polyps are at most 1/2 inch across. That little anemone is half that size and he is the biggest of the 4. How do I squirt Joes Juice in an anemone that small???
Syringe with needle

emm0909

shoot it up with some joes juice or pluck it out with some tweezers. Sometimes, in my case, the zoas will overcrowd it and it will slowly move to the edge of the colony.
But if you want to nail it with some joes juice, hit it hard and don't worry about your zoas. They can get absolutly covered in the stuff and can still survive.

jpc763

Originally Posted by emm0909
shoot it up with some joes juice or pluck it out with some tweezers. Sometimes, in my case, the zoas will overcrowd it and it will slowly move to the edge of the colony.
But if you want to nail it with some joes juice, hit it hard and don't worry about your zoas. They can get absolutly covered in the stuff and can still survive.
Thanks! Joes juice with the extra angled tips are on order!

digitydash

I did boiling water and vinger.The fumes from the vinger after the nuke was a killer on me to but one shot and it been gone for about 5 days now.