scary weird and nice fish story

recently i bought a clam, and it should arrive tuesday, and today i bought new live rock for my 30l so i decidedc to check it out while it waas dark because i kno everything comes out at night, after i looked at that and saw 4 hermits and a bunch of things , i went over to my 20g reef and looked in it, as i looked i saw a 12 inch bristle worm going to the rcok where my polyps are, and this is not a heavily stocked tank, green star polyps and button polyps thats it and a neon dottyback i couldnt find(i thought they took care of bristle worms...o well i did) so after i saw him i ran downstairs where my bro was and said ed you gotta help me. we both got flash lights and went to get him, i pulled the polyps rock out of the tank and got the guy out with a toothpick, it took about 1 and half i hope the polyps are ok, the weird thing is that, that clam will be in there soon and those worms will eat them, i tried to feed it to the puffer but he wouldnt eat it i dont kno why maybe because it was like 1 30 in the morning lol. o well, the live sand is coming soon it better not have any of those. anyways i guess it was a long night, i think this is why my star polyps having doing so well, hope all is well tomorrow !

basically i found a huge bristle wrom in my reef tank, in which i am soon to have a clam in, and lucky for me i got him out before the clam came in the mail,