Scary!!!

emmitt2

Agreed, lol.
Its a really cool idea but i gotta believe most people are gonna be too scared to go out on that thing.

sig45

i would, but heres the catch, i would run it as fast as i could just once, just to say that i did. woo hoo!!!!

watson3

Are there pics somewhere of it actually existing yet? I would think that they should start soon..Im no engineer though :thinking:

royal gang

ill go on it, but i must see the support it has first, btw lok at how tall the damn thing is.. :scared: :scared: :scared:

my way

Considering the first time I was on a plane, I jumped out of it, yeah I'll go for a walk on that!

ruaround

i would do it!!! i would hate to be maintenance for the place though... alot of people might get weak stomachs...

lovethesea

I would take B A B Y steps out there. I had to do that as I walked up to the windows at the top of the Hancock building. I go into the Arch quit often and it SWAYS during a windy day :scared:
I tried to jump from a plane with my Dad (jump master in the army) once and I decided that jumping from a perfectly safe plane was ridiculous !! He proceeded and I waved him on.

drew2005

Originally Posted by ROYAL GANG
nvm i was reding it and if it can sustain 3 airplanes(it hold 700) i will go on it :)

It actually can hold 71 fully loaded boeing 747's totaled at 71 million pounds. I would definitely go on it. Must be some view.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by shogun323
I would probably have a heart attack after the 3rd step. Heights are not my friend!!

me neither.....but we must overcome. Just not jumpin' outta planes. There are NO B A B Y steps to that. :help: