Schooling pair of Heniochus

rwp1202

We have 2 Beautiful Heniochus that we are willing to trade for coral or green stuff. One is about 3" and the other is about 4". They have been in our 105 gal for about 6 months are very healthy and schooling wth our Atlantic Blue tang.
We live in the NE Ohio area and would prefer local pickup. Shipping is not out of the question, but I don't have any shipping experience. We could also arrange for a trade if you are attending the "All Ohio Frag Swap" on the 19th.
I have pictures, but they are not very good. I will try to get some better pics when the lights come on today. If you want me to send the pics, you can e-mail me: rwp1202 at Yahoo dot Com

tangey

Hey,
I would be interested.
Please send pics to RJS92@aol.com
I have a HUGE Colt Coral , Tons of zoo frags I can trade.
I am in colombus ohio and am 14 well almost 15 in about 2 weeks I will so I can't drive up to pick them up. SO you would have to ship them and I would have to ship the coral to you but I have shipped TONS of coral and I am pretty good at packing, etc. Let me know and please send pics

rwp1202

Originally Posted by tangey
Hey,
I am in colombus ohio and am 14 well almost 15 in about 2 weeks I will so I can't drive up to pick them up. SO you would have to ship them and I would have to ship the coral to you but I have shipped TONS of coral and I am pretty good at packing, etc. Let me know and please send pics
From Thread "Fish and Coral for Sale"
Ok guys. Most of you know that I have been selling live rock because I was breaking down one of my tanks and some of my families. Now its time for the fish to go.
From thread"WTB:Large Tank"

I am in colombus ohio and I am willing to drive to get it also if you are not a driveable distance and if you would shp that would be great.
Tangey,
It seems you are quite the industrious young person. You seem to have quite a business going for someone 14 almost 15 year old. I was looking at your other three threads and considering buying some stuff from you. What tank are you planning to put these fish in? It looks like you are selling off your tank, your parents tank, and your grandparents tank. 300+ lbs of live rock and another 200 on the way?? Do you drive?? :notsure:
What gives? :thinking:

tangey

I have 5 tanks. I had to sell one tank to get a larger tank. My basement was getting filled up and wouldn't have rrom for another tank unless I got rid of one. My dad said we could drive within a reasonable distnce for my new tank because it would be a lot cheaper than getting one from my LFS. My aunt and my grandparents were breaking there tanks down and asked me to sell all of it for them.
If you don't want to trade thats fine.
Let me know if you want any of my fish or coral for sale.

rwp1202

I just wanted some confidence that the animals were going someplace fairly permanent. Not getting boxed upthe next day for shipment again. I'm sure you understand.
We are interested in working out a deal. We live in Kent, OH near Akron. While looking at the shipping rates I noticed that the UPS ground is guaranteed 1 day service and it is much cheaper. Have you ever shipped this way?
I will try to get some pictures and e-mail them to you.
You can call me if you like: 330-673-2099
Thanks,
Randy

tangey

OK,
yes I understand. Yes I have shipped ups ground before and is gaurunteed overnight to anywhere within ohio. Please send me some pictures. So these school with each other correct? Just wanted to be sure. Send me some pics when you can