SD Sand in SC, NC, VA, OH, PA?

scubamedic

I have a friend that is going through South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania on vacation for Christmas. He has my trailer and is on a Southdown/Yardright search for sand to fill it up. He will be going on I-95 mainly but is willing to make detours for the sand.
If anyone knows of a Home Depot in these areas that has it at this time PLEASE help us unfortunate Texans out and let me know.
Thanks.

nacl-h2o

The Home Depot in Cary NC has it from time ti time. They were out the last time I checked, but were suppose to be getting some in soon. Cary is just out side of Raleigh NC. I would call to check on availability before I go. And if they have it it's usually just outside of the Garden center. Actually sometimes those idiots don't know what thay have, you may have to rely on a BB member to let you know if it's on hand or not.

pmauro

My understanding is that it is not often found south of PA. so if you can find it best to take advantage

picard

The Home Depot in Dale City, Virginia carries it. It is aabout 2 miles from I-95, about a mile past Potomac Mills Mall on Smoketown Road on the tight.

scubamedic

Lilbuddy had in another post that the HD in Cary only had 2 bags but had some on order.
My friend is going to check it out anyway. I'm sure someone has had to go to HD to buy Christmas presents and saw some in there.
Thanks,
Alan

osolow

I live in Hliton Head SC and our HD has the Yardright.
we live abought 10 miles of 95 on highway 278.
if you need that thay had abought 50 or so bags and said thay could get more.
osolow

scubamedic

Thanks for all the help. We still have not found any so if there are more places please let us know.
Hey BigEyedFish do you dream of being a bird? :cool:

scubamedic

He is still looking so I am going to bump this up. He has not been able to try everyplace yet so keep the ideas coming.
Thanks.

shawnsghost

Winchester va. Chantilly va. and Herndon va all have it. Your going to need a map but there not far from 95. I've called ahead for you just to confirm stock and they all have some. Winchester has 60 plus bags.
Good luck!!!
SG