Seaclone 100 in SC

gold strip

Almost new Seaclone 100 with Maxijet pump for sale. Was using on my 16 Bow but broke it down and converted it to a goldfish tank for my son. Only used the Seaclone for about 2 months.
Sells new for $89 online. Will sell for $40 firm plus shipping.

missy39

Do you still have the paperwork for the skimmer? Do you know what the shipping would be to 37398? Thanks

gold strip

Shipping to 37398 is $6.15 Priority mail. UPS was more.
Shipping to 20879 is $8.45 Priority mail. UPS was more.

gold strip

The unit is 5 lbs packaged ready to ship and is comming from 29036. Go to USPS.COM and you can calculate shipping to anywhere in the country.
Still available.

gold strip

I prefer Paypal and there wont be a tracking number if I send it USPS Priority Mail. I can Send it UPS ground but its a couple dollars more.
I know you dont know me from Adam but I have PERFECT feedback on that auction site (ID: 97806) with 156 posts and I can assure you that you will get your item as described.

cain420

if not, i would be interested in selling mine for $40..plus shipping (cant be much..) i have the book that came with it to boot! I have a 75 gallon tank, and just need a bigger/better one.. I am still using it right now, but can clean it up to look new just like his.. kenny@miclan.net
ups shipping only, so a tracking # would be used..
exact shipping charge applies, nothing extra for me
p.s. i clean everything that has to do with my tank with ro water!
i am located in MI..