Seaclone 150 Protein Skimmer NEW

I have for sale a SeaClone 150 Protein Skimmer brand new, it is out of the box as I tried to install it but it wouldnt fit on my tank, so it has never been used. I am open to offers, I do not check these boards too much so your best bet to contact me would be emailing me at Jason21066@yahoo.com

bededog

I might be interested in the skimmer. I can't email you because my email is down right now for some unknown reason.
Email me an asking price and I will email you back tomorrow morning if myemail is back up.
kline@al.umces.edu

razoreqx

Originally posted by SnowflakeJason
I have for sale a SeaClone 150 Protein Skimmer brand new, it is out of the box as I tried to install it but it wouldnt fit on my tank, so it has never been used. I am open to offers, I do not check these boards too much so your best bet to contact me would be emailing me at Jason21066@yahoo.com

Id be interested in buying it but i have some questions....
If its that new why cant you take it back for full credit? Also is it the "new" model?
kesselj@greenapple.com

I bought it off ---- a couple months ago so I cant really return it otherwise I would.. It never fit my tank so I never go to use it either.. :( I am not sure if its the latest one or not but the model number is seaclone 150.

Ok sounds fair, the best way for me to get the money would be through a money order: My address is
Jason McGuire
4290 Wallace Rd
Santa Rosa, CA
If you would like a contact number also you can email me at Jason21066@yahoo.com.