SeaClone or Visi-Jet skimmer?

I am curious which of the two skimmers (SeaClone or Visi-Jet) you would recommend? I do know a skimmer is the one area you are not suppose to really be 'cheap' on, but I also am working with a limited space and these are the only 2 'hang-ons' that will work. Just curious which one would be better and to hear any user reviews.
Thanks!

lion_crazz

I always liked the SeaClone a lot better than the Visi-Jet. The Visi-Jet was very disappointing and did very little for me.

re_vogel

Seaclone over Visijet hands down. They always did a good job for me. Actually, I just took one off an old tank and no longer need it. if you are interested in buying it let me know...

ajer

If you have the room and money, go for a Reef Octo HOB 100 Series...They need 3-4 inches of clearance on the back of the tank, you COULD hang it on the side of the tank, but are GREAT skimmers, I have the basic model, the BH-100.
Seaclones I have heard are the best in they're price range, but can give you some of this:

gmann1139

I referred to my Visi-Jet skimmer as my Piece-of-____.
I can't put that last word in, but it almost rhymes with Jet.
The stupid thing was impossible to adjust, and removed very little. By the time it started to actually remove stuff, it would clog, and cleaning would put it back to square one.