Seahorse help?

flower

I'm so sorry you lost him. {{{HUG}}} I have lost plenty of fish over the years, and I was upset, but there is just something about a seahorse that makes it so much harder.

dave96z34

Thank you guys.
Still feeling it I know exactly what you mean flower they are little characters. He always made me smile when he would land on the flat fish and try and grab his eyeballs on top of his head. Always bopping around the tank like he was listening to music. The little things like the snap of him eating. Poor guy hated when I turned lights off would have a little freak out till he found a place to sleep had to learn how to dim a florescent light for him. My cat used to watch him all the time she always check the water buckets see if I got any thing interesting. My little Buddy will be missed. Lesson learned if I catch another all take a pic and put him back gently so he can go wait for his girl to meet up with him.

Day I found him Nov 6Th

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave96z34 http:///t/396738/seahorse-help/40#post_3537910
Thank you guys.
Still feeling it I know exactly what you mean flower they are little characters. He always made me smile when he would land on the flat fish and try and grab his eyeballs on top of his head. Always bopping around the tank like he was listening to music. The little things like the snap of him eating. Poor guy hated when I turned lights off would have a little freak out till he found a place to sleep had to learn how to dim a florescent light for him. My cat used to watch him all the time she always check the water buckets see if I got any thing interesting. My little Buddy will be missed. Lesson learned if I catch another all take a pic and put him back gently so he can go wait for his girl to meet up with him.

Hi,

You could always order a captive bred seahorse, they eat frozen Mysis right off, so no worries of trying to wean them onto frozen, and they are a little hardier since they were born and raised in a fish tank. Not that you could ever replace your first SH friend, but if you are anything like me....a seahorse is the coolest critter, and I can't imagine not having them, they are addictive.

This is a picture of my potbelly's...male and female, having a pair is quite a thing to watch.