seargent major

jon321

I have never heard of anything about them being bred, but that doesnt mean its never happened. If you want to breed something Id stick with the flawless choices of clowns or cardinals.
Jon

conch

Don't quite know why you would want to breed them.... They are so numerous in the wild, I mean I litterally see hundreds of them on any dive I make in the Keys. Commercially I don't think you could make it viable at all. On top of that I have never seen them as being a success, never seeing them at any LFS or online.
If you want to do it to say you did that is a whole different story, and i say good luck to you :cheer:

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by conch
Don't quite know why you would want to breed them.... They are so numerous in the wild, I mean I litterally see hundreds of them on any dive I make in the Keys. Commercially I don't think you could make it viable at all. On top of that I have never seen them as being a success, never seeing them at any LFS or online.
If you want to do it to say you did that is a whole different story, and i say good luck to you :cheer:
I agree. When I went diving in the Bahamas, there were hundreds of them. If you just like the fish though, that is different and I hope it works out for you.