sebae update

jonnydubs

I purchased one a month or two back and he's doin great. I dont have MH lighting and he is getting all his color back, when i purchased him he was bleached. I feed him peices of silver sides and loves em'.

jessica47421

how did you get him to start eating? i got one and when I put food on him it just sits there he dont eat it at all.

jonnydubs

i just took a peice of the fish and set it on his tentacles near the mouth and it pulled the tentacles in towards the mouth, it was more than willing to take the offering. Hope yours starts to eat soon.

jessica47421

i am trying to get all questions out. when i fed him shrimp i cut a very small peice off the end and put it in there should i have put the whole peice or at least half of it? also with the mysis shrimp dont know if i put enough of them in there, could this be the problem , should i put more in there so he can feel it or could that be the problem

bschaible

i really want to get a sebae and was wondering if you have any input on their care, placement, whether or not they will disturb any of my fish, etc. Thanks for your help!

J

jesses89

you say you dont have MH Lighting, was wondering... what kind of lighting do you have?