seeking interest in my 125

tropills

I am looking into a 360gallon hex, and will need to sell my perfecto made 125
the tank as some scratches, is not drilled , it is a 6' long tank with matching stand, custom canopy, I will be removeing all lighting to use on the new tank,so none will be include, unless you would like the stock 36" NO florc. and tops that came with it, looking to get $750 and local pick-up or meet half way within reason for a small fee,, won't sell untill I have a buyer for sure because I will need time to transfer all live stock from one tank to the other.
Thanks Greg
I'll try to get some pic's up soon.

tropills

I'll even include the 55 gallon sump/fuge and a couple heaters,and power heads, make me a offer if you think the asking price is to steep.....
Thanks Greg

tropills

Originally Posted by Kevin34
What are the specs on the canopy?
74" L x 16" H x 20" W. has 4 halides, 4 pc's , 2 vho's mounted now but will not be sold with the set-up.

kevin34

Originally Posted by tropills
74" L x 16" H x 20" W. has 4 halides, 4 pc's , 2 vho's mounted now but will not be sold with the set-up.
So the canopy isnt for sale?

tropills

So the canopy isnt for sale?
Yes the canopy is for sale but no lighting is included, not going to sell just the canopy, see the first & second posts it will say everything thats included.
Greg

tropills

Originally Posted by paca444
where's clyde? all the LR included right?
read the first&third post, NO livestock, tank,stand,canopy,sump, Clyde is near rochester NY,
Greg

tropills

I may be interested in the canopy if you are willing to sell it alone.
consider it , pm me a offer.
Thanks Greg