Selcon

nimo1969

Originally Posted by Laddy
Anyone using Selcon as an addition to their fishes diets here? Thoughts?
Laddy
I bought some last week and I mix it with frozon food and the fish seem to enjoy it ............
hope it helps
maryland ? me to

emmitt

I usually add it to food and put a drop or 2 in the tank every couple of days. They seem to like it.

120reefer

I've always used that along with Zoe, Zoecon, and Xtreme Garlic to ensure the fishes health. I think it helps out a lot personally, plus, the selcon has a really good amount of Vitamin C, B12, and high in fatty acids. Another good alternative would def be Vitachem

alyssia

Originally Posted by 120reefer
I've always used that along with Zoe, Zoecon, and Xtreme Garlic to ensure the fishes health. I think it helps out a lot personally, plus, the selcon has a really good amount of Vitamin C, B12, and high in fatty acids. Another good alternative would def be Vitachem

I use all of those as well.

lion_crazz

Every week, I soak my fish food in Zoe, Selcon, VitaChem, and Garlic Extreme. I really like all of these products and my fish are all very healthy.

laddy

Anyone notice a cloudy effect in the water? I just started to feed my tanks with this when I feed them frozen mysis.

lion_crazz

Do you add it to the tank or soak the foods in it? When I thaw out my foods, I add it to that water, and allow my food to soak it up.

anthropo

i use selcon but only because i got it for free. the fish seem to like it. and the fish in my qt seem to be doing much better since i started soaking food in it.

mrdc

I interchange selcon, zoe, zoecon, vita-chem and xtreme garlic. I let the food soak for about 15 minutes before I start adding it. I do not get any cloudiness.

promisetbg

It should be kept refridgerated, and you should only be using a couple drops. Zoecon and selcpn are essentially the same thing. I use Zoe and selcon and sometimes some garlic extreme or Chromamax.

laddy

lion_crazz--I added .5ml to a cube of frozen mysis. Just noticed a residual film on the waters surface for about a day. A redirected power head took care of it though.
promisetbg--I didn't know Selcon should be stored cool.
Thanks