Selling 175 Bowfront in Va Bch

OCEANIC BOWFRONT REEF-READY COMBO 175 gal Bowfront (72.5 x 24.5 x 28.5)
Complete BioRocker w/ Sump
Prizm Pro Deluxe Skimmer DFS5
Tetra ( Air Pump ) Dw96-2
CRUSHED CORAL(argonite)
ICECAP 430 BALLAST
URI 72 inch VHO Super Actinic Flourescent Light Bulb 160 watt
URI 72 inch VHO Actinic White Flourescent Light Bulb 160 watt
(2) Power Sweep 228 (270GPH) ZOO MED
CA-2200 Aqua Pump
Aqua Ultraviolet Sterilizers (40 Watt)
(2) Acura Heater (300 watt)
(2) 36"Coral Life 10,000k
(2) 36"50/50 Coral Life
55#Fuji LR, 15#Tonga, 10#Marshall Island, 50#Base LR, 15#AquaCulture
Also has a clenup crew of snails, shrimp, lots of crabs, and 2 brittle stars. One Yellow tails damsel and one Violation Lion. Chemicals also there.
Complete setup over 7000 dollars involved been setup since 9/13/2002. Selling as a whole set for 4500 or best offer pictures available.
Added more rock and clean up crew since this picture was taken on the 24 sep 2002

wadeatl

I know you don't want to part things out but if you change your mind I would be intersted in the Bio-Rocker. If so please email me xwade@aol.com
Thanks and good luck,
Wade

It is an awsome filtration and I can't part it out because there are live stock in there Lr and Ls so it is an all or nothing deal. Sorry. It is currently up and running. If I don't sell it by february then my LFS is going to buy it.

Just a reminder that this will go to the LFS as of feburary first. It is an awsome setup for a beginer or a fine addition to anyones collection. I will help breakdown and move the setup. 4500 or best offer.

Yes saltwaterdave. The reason I am selling it is the new place I am moving too a new place and the place I am moving to there is no room for the tank. I love it but I just have no room for it. It is a steal for the price.

Yup they are picking it up. I am not sure they are putting it in the store for resale or parting it out or what. I think the guy may be buying it for his place. I would rather see it go to someone who would appretiate it more but i am already taking a huge loss on it.

chinnyr

I wish I could help you out!I'm moving the end of Feb.Just bought a house and would love to up to a bigger tank.Just bad timing.Oh well I still have to move my 60 that is loaded.Can't wait to tackle that!