Selling 2 year old 150 Reef

yellowfin

I have lots of Corals and Live Rock and a few Fish...
>>Tank 150 Tall Custom Canopy and stand Built to be a partition /divider..
Lights 2-250 Iwasaki 65k Bulbs MH bublbs
4 -160 watt 2Aquasun and 2Actinic. PLus two new bubls in the closet One each Bulbs are 1 week old... I just changed them
Icap ballast430s
150-175 Pound Live Rock Figi and Gulf
200+ pounds Live Sand Agronite
Fish>> Yellow Tang Large, Yellow wrasse, Blue damsels, Sailfin tang, Blue Dot Grouper, Lawnmower Blenny, Green Cromis, Yellow Damsel,
Inverts 50-70 Mexican Turbos, two CBS, 1-Scarlet, 1 Flame scallop, 10 Emerald Crabs, Blue leggen hermits,
Two maxima ultras >>one is 3" the other 2.5"
2- Derasa ,1- Croecea ultra these clams are over 4 inches
CLS 1/3 HP Computer temp controller
2- green open Brains, 2 -red open brains, Assorted Zoos all colors, Green Ric, Florida and Uma, 4 Capricornis plates, Acros and Moniti's, Xenia elongata and Common,5 Toadstools, Green and pink Sinularia's,2 kenya tree corals, and many other hard and soft
>>Etss 500 skimmer with 2mdqsc LG
>>>2- 4 mdq LG pumps
>>>1 Rio300
>>Aqua FX Barracuda50GA Rodi Filter with 48 gallon tub and Float switch valve..
>>All Test kits, Seates and Salifert,
>>Many liquid suppliments
Will deliver and set up up to 250 miles for $3500.00<<<<<<<<<<< can take credit cards as well FOR A 3% Upcharge">>>>.. This is a great investment... I make 2-300 amonth on the xenia alone.. I am moving and don't have the time nor the space... Martin Jeung AKA Waterrat

yellowfin

I am sorry but I know I said I will part it.. I cannot, Part the tank out... I don't have the time or the guts.. I will sell the whole system as is with everything and more. The the price I have said.. If you are using Credit 3% upcharge.... Sorry for the Inconvienece I may have created... But the fish and corals are in there home and I do not want to Part them... My spotted grouper is staring @ me right now... wondering why??? And my T.Clown just took residence in my Flowerpot... Sorry but I cannot separate them from there home... I hope you understand.. Martin

u can alwayz reach me here or at my email if ur ever gonna sell the stuff seperate. IM looking for the lights, skimmer, live rock, and others... thx...lilvietxboi@yahoo.com

A

alti

what happened martin? where r u moving to? my mother is coming up from pc around the 18th. maybe we could fill up a big igloo cooler and send a bunch of stuff with her. is everything the same as when i saw the tank or did you sell some of the stuff?

jrb384

martin, i sent u an email.
let me know if you cant sell the system complete, i'll drive down and buy some of your corals ect.
jb

yellowfin

Still would like to sell the whole thing if interested. Thanks for all who had inquires.. I have your emails.. But I would really like to sell it as a whole unit.. Thanks Again Martin