Selling 20" 72watt Aqaurium light

dirtybilge

This is a full light fixture with aluminum body and polished reflector with 10,000K and atintic bulbs both 36W with about six months use tops. I would rate it 9 out of ten, two seperate on off switchs for dusk dawn effect. Fits perfect on 10G tank, i grew Xeina with this light. I bought it off ---- for $100.00 and i am asking $60neg.

dirtybilge

Yes it is a dual PC, it fits perfect over a standard 10G tank that makes it 20" long and 10"-12" wide this is a good deal I just want to amke room for my new tank and create some revenue for 500W of metal halide. It sells on ---- for $100 and that cheap, from a catolog or online stopre it would probally sell for $150.00 and it still looks nice too.

dirtybilge

Zack its a full hood with plexy glass underneth it, no scathces and the aluminum reflectore is in really good shape too. Kiaer4me@aol.com

jakepilot

hey i am very interested in it...please email me the manufacturer and any other info on it, ill buy it tonight...im willing to pay 50$ for it today..let me know jakecw@yahoo.com --jake

dirtybilge

Follow this link, this is the light I am selling 100% the same.
http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2019726624

lastcowboy

if you still have the lite let me know I will pay 65-70 for it need one mine whent out last night .
my E Mail is lastcowboy33@aol.com