selling 75 gal in Ohio

fire30b

I'm selling a 75 gal SW tank with everything. This tank is up and running for over a year and a half. It comes with everything you need. It has 50 lbs of LR, power head, 2 different filters, skimmers, a very nice high output light for corals, and everything else I own to run the tank. BTW there are 5 fish in tank(rabbitfish, tang, hawkfish, royal gamma, and a trigger). This is pickup only. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Price is $500 will not sale anything seperated. Any questions you may have you can leave them here or email me at fire30bb@sbcglobal.net. Thanks

forsale

if you decide you want to seperate i would be interested in the live rock and sand if you have any!

fire30b

tank is not drilled. I will not seperate but I am looking for a good home for the fish with the sale. I would love to keep tank but I have been on the road to many times to try and keep. Thanks

tanks alot

i dont have the money or room for tank but if you want to sell the rabbit fish i would be interested if resonible

fire30b

Hey litlepig11 I tried and email you but it came back has a failed email address. Please get back to me so we can talk about tank.

fire30b

If I don't sell I'm going to stay with everything. The rabbitfish is my favorite. its about 4-5 inches. Very beautiful fish