Selling 75g Tank and Equipment(OHIO)

sammystingray

150 for the stand alone if it's nice.....can be there tommorrow...I still have the cash in my hand as we speak...perhaps you could sell the rest and make more?? Just a thought if you don't sell quickly.....I can be there as soon as the sun comes up with green backs......I'll even throw in a brand new remote control air conditioner good for 400 square feet, and only a month old, and bought for 250 dollars....if you need one or know someone who could use it. I also have a really nice celing fan to bargain with.....very nice, but needs ten foot celings IMO because of size. It has three lights on it as well as ball and socket mounting...As I have mentioned somewhere....I am moving in four days, and these are not junk items....every room has central air and ceiling fans, so I don't need to take these with me. Perhaps the AC or fan would make a nice surprise gift for someone who could use them. Cameras already packed, so I can't take pics. If the deal falls through.....email me at sammystingray@yahoo.com

luckyk0505

oh I bought that of someone from online!
I will send you their fourm and also good place to get LR
EDIT BY MOD....ask for his email in this situation...or many folks might email, and it becomes spam.....delicate line.....sorry. sammy