selling a bunch of fish, tank and rock

anthropo

I have a bunch of fish that i'm selling and this is the prices i would be selling them for:
- Vlamingi Tang 8-10" with streamers too $100
- Mimic Tang 7" $40
- pair of orange skunk clowns $30 bucks
- valentini puffer 2-3" $20
- blue hippo tang 4-5" $40 (has small case of HLLE cause i rescued 6 months ago. healthy and great color otherwise)
- copperbanded butterfly 4" $30
- don't know how many but i have probably anywheres from 20-50 blue leg hermits goin for $1 a piece
- 2 black and white striped hermit approximately golf ball size $5
I have approximately 200-300lbs of live rock. sellin it at $4 a lbs. i have about 80-100lbs of sand goin for $1 a lbs. the tank i'm selling the tank as well with everything except the light. comes with glass tops, emperor 400 filter, 3 powerheads, red sea prism protein skimmer rated for 150 gallons, and stand for $200. the tank is gonna have to be the last thing to be sold because i have to sell the fish first. all items including fish are all pick up only. i live 10 mins from syracuse, NY

anthropo

i'll be posting pictures probably friday, all the fish i have are in great shape though. they all have great color. the valentini is a female, and the vlamingi tang is a male. the tank is a 135 and the stand is hand built. i forgot...the tank also comes with a python to help you do water changes.

bobtail107

What is the all blue fish in the middle of the tank on the last pic? Is that the Vlamingi Tang? Awesome looking fish.

anthropo

i'd sell the vlamingi for cheaper but i'd be giving it away practically. around syracuse a tang that size would go for at least 200. just so everyone is aware someone has dibs on the tank and stand already. also the pair of maroons are not for sale. those i'm keeping. just the pair of skunk clowns are for sale.

anthropo

Originally Posted by fordguy1992
http:///forum/post/2577820
im sorry i thought the skunks were were shrimp
oh ok...well they're both healthy as can be. the copperbanded is a healthy eater and i've had him for at least a year. the skunks are also healthy and i've had them for at least 6 months.

anthropo

changed my mind on the shipping...i will ship the live rock but i will leave it up to you to find out how much the shipping will costs..my zip is 13027