selling all coral/fish/anemone NICE STUFF

drex

hey all im selling everything in my tank for now..and just going to have a few predators in there as i have some situations going on right now its getting hard for me to keep giving all my time to my tank. i have a large blue tang, large naso tang, squarespot anthias male, strawberry dottyback,pajama cardinal,royal gramma, mandarin dragonet, purple/orange pincushion urchin, very nice sized rose anemone, 12-14 head candy cane coral , 5-6 inch crocea clam, massive goniopora that has done great for 8 months, nice rock of multi color zoas,button polyps, monti cap frag, milipora frag pink, 1 large green lobo brain, 1 medium red lobo brain, 1 small green open brain, 1 purple gorgonian, large cabbage coral, chili coral..other stuff i missed i will post up later. all great stuff,sorry pictures arent the greatest. no reasonable offer will be refused.i have apost below of a few livestock items i may be interested in trading for.
ALSO the tangs have not been in my 90 for very long,just when they came out of the 240 for a month. thats why they are for sale :) so tang police stay away.

drex

as i said earlier my post above are the items i may be intersted in trading for..NICE puffers, triggers,eels,wrasses.

perfectdark

How much do you want for your anemone? What type of conditions is it under right now? Lighting specifically? From your picture it is bleached and unless tended too the correct way its chances of survival will be grim. I just dont want to see it fail any more, to the point of no return.

drex

i will ship as long as you pay. pm me offers if you want to, the anemone was not under good conditions and i have been doing my best to get him back, he looks alot better that pic does no justice, hes under 2x400 watt MH's, and 2 actinic vho's. he was not getting fed properly in his last home so im doing my best, i would like all these to go to a good home. so pm me offers if your interested.nothing reasonable will be turned down.

drex

i have been getting some offers like $50 shipped for my clam .. so ill make $15? its a 5-6 inch crocea..and many other offers about the same. these corals could be split and fragged several times each right away and you could still keep some for yourself im just trying to get rid of them quicker by selling them large..reasonable offers please..and i will be more then happy to work with you.

drex

pm sent
just a size comparison for people like on my goniopra and clam that blue tang in there is like 7.5+ inches.

scuba diva

I would like the 3 brains and the anemone shipped. If you could, give me a price and shipping. 30144 Please respond. Thanks

N

ninjaskillzs

nice rock of multi color zoas
^Price? and shipped to 08002